[Bf-committers] Re. NLA menus

Matt Ebb bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 00:16:04 +1100

I thought I'd write this here, rather than in the commit log:

I've just committed an early version of menus for the NLA editor. There
are a couple of features that still need to go in, that I'm having
trouble with and are commented out in the source. Tricky ones are
things like the add_nlablock() and convert_nla() functions that take
the mouse co-ordinates as input (obviously not very useful for the
menus or toolbox). If anyone has ideas on how to modify this, perhaps
to extend it so it can take the selected strip/channel/etc as input as
well, I'd be very interested to hear :)

Cheers,

Matt