[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender blender.sln blender/intern/SoundSystem/make/msvc_7_0 SoundSystem.vcproj etc...

Nathan Letwory bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 03 Jan 2004 12:17:52 +0200

Hi Daniel,

the commit has some problems for me - for instance, where should the
lib/windows module now go? I have been working on these files myself as
well, also trying to unify it more with the way the vc6 project files
are. Also it seems that there are some old leftovers  from parts that do
not exist anymore. The directory structure for these projectfiles have
been changed: no more blender.sln in the blender root directory, but a
projectfiles_vc7 - the internal libs are still being built from
intern/make/msvc_7_0 - the blenkey lib hasn't been built for a long time
in these project files.

If you'd like to verify my projectfiles, see:
http://www.letwory.org/tiki-download_file.php?fileId=33

I have kept this in sync now for a few months with BF-Blender in my own
repository (mainly because I also had lost my write access, and because
its now easier to develop at different locations without polluting
BF-Blender). The lib/windows module is supposed to go on the same level
als the blender-module, ie:
some_path/blender
some_path/lib/windows
Also, with solid and qhull available from lib/windows, the gameengine
can be compiled in (not that it works ;) ). For quicktime to compile I
have had the quicktime sdk as is copied in lib/windows, yielding
lib/windows/QTDevWin/[CIncludes|Libraries], as to keep it as
straightforward for the use as possible.

I was preparing this for commit when I saw that you had committed this
(I would 've if I hadn't checked the CVS ML), you beat me to it ;)

/Nathan Letwory

aka jesterKing

>zuster (Daniel Dunbar) 2004/01/03 00:35:21 CET
>
>  Modified files:
>    .                    blender.sln
>    blender/intern/keymaker/make/msvc_7_0 blenkey.vcproj
>    blender/intern/make/msvc_7_0 build_install_all.vcproj
>                                 intern.sln

snipped rest of vc7 projectfile commit