[Bf-committers] doxygen updates

Alex Combas bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 18:25:43 -0800 (PST)

Id like to start updating the blender source so that
it
 will render nicely with doxygen and I just have a few
 questions.

Is anyone currently in charge of documentation?

FYI:

The current blender cvs tree already has a couple of
doxygen files in it such as:

/blender/doc/doxygen.main
/blender/doc/Doxyfile

It appears that someone put a lot of effort into these

files as they sill work very well! However it seems
that they are getting out of date since the version
numbers havent been updated since Blender-2.27

Ive been looking at a lot of blender source comments
 lately and it looks like it would be quite easy to
modify them so that they render properly in doxygen!

Here is an example of a file that already works
properly with doxy:
/blender/source/blender/readblenfile/intern/BLO_readblenfile.c

way to go sirdude! :)

Although I recommend that coders wishing to update
their own files have a look at the doxygen user manual
since it gives more straitforward examples.

AFTER all the current comments in the blender code
have been updated to work with doxy, then Id like to
start documenting the rest of the code as well but
that task is rather daunting!