[Bf-committers] yafpatch attempt...

LarstiQ bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 22:48:35 +0100

On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 06:03:05PM -0800, Alfredo de Greef wrote:
> While not in any way finished, I wanted to at least
> try to submit a patch for the _very_ alpha yafray
> export.

Woei! Nice work :)

> I don't have any experience with creating or
> submitting patches, so it could all be wrong as well.

It's a rather decent patch. You have a lot of whitespace changes, so
that makes it a bit bigger than necessary.  It applied cleanly, it built
fine, and it actually works :)

Alejandro came online to #blendercoders, and gave some instructions to
get a recent yafray, so I built that first.

> The patch is for Blender, created from today's cvs
> from within the blender directory. However, since
> there are two new files, I had to include the files
> separately, the -N or --new-file flag doesn't work.

I've added those two by doing diff -u /dev/null yafray_file >> eeshlo.patch
I've also left out some of the files with whitespace-only changes.

Updated patch is at http://larstiq.dyndns.org/eeshlo.patch

LarstiQ