[Bf-committers] Next-gen projects

Meino Christian Cramer bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:27:57 +0100 (CET)

From: "Simon Clitherow" <aphex@nildram.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] Next-gen projects
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:58:59 +0000

Hi,

 only my two cents....:

 If mixing colors will undoubtly lead to the problem of distincting
 between additive and subtrative color mixing -- as one has already
 find out ;O) --  a possibility might be to look into nature to find
 a peacefull ("Let the sunshine in...") combination of colors, which
 even let one still recognize each seperate color despite the fact, that
 they are "all together": The rainbow

 It even has a religious meaning....but that is not the reason for my
 idea... ;)

 So "Blender Rainbow" or "Rainbow Blender" may reflect the mind of the
 projects quite well ???!

 Please stay away from things like

 Blender 95, Blender 98, Blender Millienium, Blender 2000 or Blender XP
 and Blender NT.

 These are no good goals to reach.... ;)

 Ok,ok....I shut up for now ;) ;) X-)

 Keep rendering !