[Bf-committers] Next-gen projects

Simon Clitherow bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:58:59 +0000

Hi,

At 2004-02-26, 16:32:00 Ton Roosendaal wrote:

>I realize more of such projects might start, with different visions or
>approaches, or with a more limited scope (like building opengl2.0
>shader editor). Blending all colors together then might give a very
>exciting Blender3!

If you are using the metaphor of blending colours (projects) together,
Project White would be a suitable name for Blender3. In the case of
light, blending all colours together gives you... white!

Anyway, just a thought... :)

Regarding the projects themselves, they sound great! I'm fully behind
both projects and look forward to contributing my ideas when the time
comes.

Cheers,

Simon