[Bf-committers] Scons again...

Meino Christian Cramer bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 01:39:21 +0100 (CET)

From: Robert Wenzlaff <rwenzlaff@soylent-green.com>
Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] Scons again...
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:51:19 -0500

Hi,

If the CVS does not contain any bin's and/or obj's, my CVS is also
clean. Compiles are only done on a copy of the blender CVS tree and
wiped out after each compile (or, in other words: It does a 'rm -rf
/tmp/blender /tmp/build' after installing the "new" blender binary.)

By the way: www.blender.org is dead, the cvs server does not
respond...

What happens there ? I hope it is only due to regular maintainance
rather then to a big crash ??? :-|

Keep hacking!
 Meino