[Bf-committers] Scons again...

Meino Christian Cramer bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 01:39:13 +0100 (CET)

From: Michel Selten <michel.s@home.nl>
Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] Scons again...
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 20:57:13 +0100

Hi,

 I did the copying, cause I am not an expert of scons (hence my bunch
 of questions... ;).

 It is only a "security" option to not to "pollute" my cvs source
 tree, where my cvs-update script will work on.

 Just to be safe...nothing more.

 With the copy I can do what I want ... even wrong things ;)

 But I will try to do the manual "hacking" of a .c file here also
 ... it is a good idea.

 Could you recommend one so I can see a change in the resulting
 binary? (I have only a very very very very very very very little
 knowledge of the sources... ;)

 Keep hacking!
 Meino