[Bf-committers] Scons is using the wrong compiler on my win32

C Want bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 07:51:29 -0700 (MST)

Check your path environment variable and make sure
the 'bin' directory of the right compiler appears
before the 'bin' directory of the wrong one.

Chris

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004, Peter den Bak wrote:

> On my win32 system I have installed three different compilers:
>

> Msvc 6
>
> Msvc 7 (.net 2000)
>
> Msvc 7 (.net 2003)
>

> By default the msvc .net 2003 compiler is used, however when I want to use
> the msvc 6 compiler I open a command windows and give the vcvars32.bat
> command witch sets the environment variables to use the msvc6 compiler. When
> I then give the scons command it still uses the msvc .net 2003 compiler.
>

> Blender won't compile with .net 2003 (yet).
>

> How can I force scons to use the msvc 6 compiler?
>
> Is there a command witch you can use in the Sconstruct to force scons to use
> msvc 6 or any other compiler with right environment variables set?
>

> Regards,
>

> Peter

Chris Want
Research Computing Support