[Bf-committers] Scons is using the wrong compiler on my win32

Peter den Bak bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 13:42:20 +0100

I did that and I also checked with the =93echo %INCLUDE%=94 command if =
the
environment variables are set right, however it is still using the =
default
environment with scons.

How do you know with compiler is used on your system?

I can tell this by looking at this error:

source\gameengine\GameLogic\SCA_IInputDevice.cpp(32) : fatal error =
C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'iostream.h': No such file or directory
scons: ***
[F:\Develop\CVStree\build\source\gameengine\GameLogic\SCA_IInputDevice.ob=
j]
Error 2
F:\Develop\CVStree\blender>

The iostream.h is not part of the default environment when using msvc7 =
.net
2003, so scons must have used the default .net 2003 environment =
variables.

Are you sure that you don=92t have the same problem on your system, but =
did
not yet notice it?

I think scons uses its own virtual command window, witch reverts to the
default environment, and so destroys the effects of the vcvars32.bat
command.

Regards,

Peter