[Bf-committers] Scons is using the wrong compiler on my win32

Nathan Letwory bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 13:43:17 +0200

You need to run the VCVARS32.BAT from the bin directory of the compiler
you want to use. I have successfully used msvc6 and msvc7.0 on the same
machine in that way.

/jesterKing

--

Nathan Letwory