[Bf-committers] configure.in et. al. missing from CVS

Gregor Mück bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:32:08 +0100

Please revive autoconf. This system is better than you probably realized. I
know that it is not trouble-free (esp. writing a good configure script is a
pain). But it is more flexible than any other build system out there. And
there are people who depend on this flexibility.

Gregor