[Bf-committers] configure.in et. al. missing from CVS

Gregor Mück bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:18:15 +0100

Hi!

I can no longer build blender because these files are missing in CVS as of
now. Why were they removed in the first place? Was autoconf/automake finally
replaced? This is bad because I almost was able to cross-compile blender,
thanks to the support from automake and friends (I was as far as the final
linking step). As far as I know SCons has no cross-compilation support at
all, which leaves me in a pretty bad situation right now with all the work
for nothing.

Gregor