[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender SConstruct blender/source/gameengine SConscript blender/source/gameengine/Physics/BlOde SConscript

Sten bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:42:35 +0100 (CET)

Hey Kester! (btw, I am new to this list ;) )

I know that game engine is more advanced in Tuhopuu,
but when will you bring the same gameengine into BF ?

yours,
Sten Sjöberg - 'ztonzy'

 --- Kester Maddock <Christopher.Maddock.1@uni.massey.ac.nz> skrev: > Also note
that the game engine (ODE or SOLID) is much more advanced in