[Bf-committers] SCons building: Short question

Meino Christian Cramer bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 00:10:00 +0100 (CET)

From: Michel Selten <michel.s@home.nl>
Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] SCons building: Short question
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:25:19 +0100

Hi,

 thank you for your reply, Michel...but my question was confusing...I
 meant something different.

 I have a little script which does the following.

 1.) cp -a .../blender  /tmp/.              (copy the whole cvs source tree)
 2.) cd /tmp/blender
 3.) scons
 4.) cp -f blender /usr/local/bin/.         (this time "blender" is
												  the binary )

 My question is:
 Do I have to feed extra parameters or tweak SConstruct to achieve a
 full featured blender executable (for example, the "configure script"
 had some parameters like --prefix....what is about the gameengine?)

 By the way... I miss a 'make install'....

 Kind regards,
 Meino