[Bf-committers] Improved Loop Cut REVISED (CTRL/SHIFT/MMB)

Robert Tiess bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 20:33:21 -0500

Thanks, Martin!  When I first looked at the code I suspected the new
events might have belonged in a different area given the loop structure but
U elected to follow after where the CTRL key constrain had already been
established since I thought things might be there for a reason I didn't yet
understand.  There's a lot of that sense I get from going through all the
files <g> Your're right too about the additional events not working when
done anywhere else without further modifications, so I'm glad you were
able to straighten that out and get the mmb cut even quicker processed
it seems.  Those fast cuts really come in handy, especially during speed
model sessions and rapid model prototyping, so thanks for helping to
straighten things out, as always.

Robert