[Bf-committers] Really strange...no rendering at all and materials lost in space

Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:27:12 +0100

Hi,

Urm... what I learned is that the glDrawPixels function doesnt allow
drawing rects when the first pixel (left) is outside of the clipping
area. This is a builtin limitation of opengl.
There is code in Blender to bypass that, just didnt look into that
yet... the preview render code is already more than messy enough.

-Ton-