[Bf-committers] Really strange...no rendering at all and materials lost in space

Kester Maddock bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 18:24:27 +1300

An OpenGL issue - if the raster position set by glRasterPos is invalid,
drawing commands that use it are ignored.  You can however, use glBitmap to
set a valid raster position outside the viewpoint - maybe this will help.

Kester