[Bf-committers] On building CVS version with auto* build system with --enable-blenderplugin

Michel Selten bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 14:20:53 +0100

On Sun, 2004-02-15 at 01:28, John K. Walton wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Feb 2004, D.J. Capelis wrote:
> > Also, I assume the NAN build system will still be
> > available, you're just stripping out the auto* one
> > right?
>
> i object to removing the NaN makefiles, _if_ this was the intent.
> otherwise, okdokay.

Hi,

It is not the intention to remove the NaN makefiles yet. Only when the
SCons build provides the same features/user options as the NaN makefiles
*and works on all platforms*, we can discuss the topic of a total
replacement.
For now, I only want to remove the auto* build.

With regards,
	Michel