[Bf-committers] On building CVS version with auto* build system with --enable-blenderplugin

D.J. Capelis bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 13:08:21 -0800 (PST)

--- Michel Selten <michel.s@home.nl> wrote:
<snip>
> On a couple of platforms, it is possible to build
> blender with the game engine enabled (ode only
though).
> To build the player, you need to use the regular
Make
> environment.
</snip>

A few brief questions on this... From what I remember
Kester stating on the list, he had restored most of
the functionality from the SOLID-based game engine
except some issues with reverse compatability.  Is
this incorrect?

If so, I've not heard anything about the gameengine in
the IRC logs nor this list for awhile, what is
happening there?  If not, how can you enable the SOLID
engine over the ODE one?  (And will SCons support this
or the building of the player anytime soon?)

Also, I assume the NAN build system will still be
available, you're just stripping out the auto* one
right?

Thanks,

=====
~D.J. Capelis~
Network Security and Cryptography Researcher.
Developer of the FOML NewSE codefork - http://new.se.foml.inodetech.com