[Bf-committers] yafray GI settings are not sufficient

Alejandro Conty Estevez bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 18:39:56 +0100

>    My biggest frustration with the Yafray support is that even the lowest
> quality setting has anti-aliasing turned on.
>
>    It would be nice if the anti-aliasing settings were seperate from the
> "GI-quality" settings, so that rendering could be done faster while tweaking
> other render settings and the scene itself.

It's ok for me, let's wait to hear eeshlo too. And I guess you'll also
like to use the new render region feature from blender ;)

>    It would also be nice if there was a "preview" GI-quality setting (between
> "low" and "none") that would use very few samples to calculate the GI.  This
> would be quite useful for quickly getting an idea of how the scene will look.

I guess you are not using cache , right? cause AA is just OSA settings
when cache is enabled.

jandro