[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/intern/csg/extern CSG_Interface.h blender/intern/csg/intern CSG_BBox.h CSG_BBoxTree.cpp CSG_BBoxTree.h CSG_BlenderVProp.h CSG_BooleanOp.h CSG_BooleanOp.inl CSG_CVertex.h CSG_ConnectedMesh.h CSG_ConnectedMeshWrapper.inl CSG_GeometryBinder.h ...

Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:47:41 +0100

Hi Laurence,

>   License:
>   Just to make it clear this stuff for the reasons mentioned above and
> for the fact I'm to mean to give the copyright away to BF is licensed
> under the GPL only.

GPL (instead of GPL/BL) is fine, no problem here because its a separate
lib.

But you misunderstand one thing... if you had agreed with the dual
license GPL/BL you still would keep full copyright and ownership. The
only thing you 'give away' is allowing the BF to license the same code
for non-GPL purposes as well. Which is still not being done, nor
scheduled... just an option.

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org