[Bf-committers] Great tool for the coders that I use for all my work.

Arne Schmitz bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 08 Feb 2004 12:18:38 +0100

--Boundary-02=_SshJARQ+Npb5duM

Am Samstag, 7. Februar 2004 22:06 schrieb Kiernan Holland:
> I'm going to use CS-RCS to compare the source from two years ago to
> the source now, to see if there is something going on int he event
> handling structure.. And I thought you guys might want to know about
> this tool.. I know CVS can be good but I don't know if there exists a
> visual tool like this for viewing diffs.. I saw on the winmerge page there
> is a
> CVS client, it seems.

=46or all the UNIX derivatives there is Cervisia:

	http://cervisia.sourceforge.net/

It is also integrated into the KDE file manager by default.

Arne

=2D-=20
[--- PGP key FD05BED7 --- http://www.root42.de/ ---]