[Bf-committers] Great work!!!

Kiernan Holland bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 13:14:32 -0700

I didn't look at website in last email, I had just got up (morning) and
read
email and found the message about the error messages and such.. I didn't
read about the release, I had read Ton's emails about the final release, but
thought it was a source release and not a full binary release.

I am still downloading and will try it out.. I read about all
the modifications and they are very exciting!! Especially
the displacement mapping and the yafray support. Oh
and the 2 billion poly limit should be useful for making BF1942
terrain..