[Bf-committers] Game Engine Sound Behaviour

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Fri Dec 31 13:44:19 CET 2004

I have some doubts here how the game engine should behave in the following
situation:

I have a sound actuator set to "Play End". I trigger it, and it starts playing
a (longer) sound. Now when I *again* trigger this actuator *while* the same
sound is still playing, should it *stop* the already playing instance and
start it over, or should it *add* another instance?