[Bf-committers] It works!

Jason Saunders blenergetic at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 23:28:41 CET 2004

Thats true, but slashdot usually comments on BIG releases. I'm not
saying that the 2.36 release isn't good (it rocks) but it isn't one of
those blockbuster transitions like 2.30 (new interface) 2.32
(raytracing) or 2.33 (game engine). But, with all the stuff in store
for 2.37 (animation, buttons reorganization, etc etc) i'm sure they
will comment on that :D