[Bf-committers] Game Engine Sound Ipos

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Thu Dec 30 14:25:04 CET 2004

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004, Kester Maddock wrote:

> I can't find anything about them in the game engine code.  I'm not sure how
> you set them up in the logic buttons either.

Well, in 2.25 (and now in iblender), you can just select Sound IPO blocks
when you are in the sound buttons, and then add an IPO and curves for Vol,
Pitch, etc...

Well, and in the logic buttons, you just do the usual Play IPO business...

But they don't get evaluated... so I guess they aren't implemented.
Something to look at some day.

Until then, I'll keep fixing the new code while working on this new
project :)