[Bf-committers] Game Engine Sound Ipos

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Thu Dec 30 02:15:14 CET 2004

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004, Alexander Ewering wrote:

> Did Sound Ipos ever work in Blender? They are not even shown anymore in
> 2.36, but they are indeed shown in 2.25.

I've just found why they are not shown anymore - seems like they have been
"forgotten" in the UI... makeover :)

I've reactivated them, but they don't get evaluated properly by the engine.

Only their initial value gets transferred when you hit P - then, the gain
of sound objects is never updated again by the IPO (yes, I have an IPO
Play actuator on it :)

I can't verify if this once worked... but I assume it doesn't.

Sadly, I'm not Game Engine savy enough to do this...

Kester, this would be another nice thing to look into once I committed the
revised sound system :)