[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src editmesh_loop.c

Johnny Matthews johnny.matthews at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 15:04:56 CET 2004

Not that I am working on anything right now, but it might be nice to
have a list of all the things that should happen when doing a mesh edit.
So that as new tools get coded, the developer can have  a checklist to
make sure all the mundane tasks have been completed. (like setting
flags, updating counts, etc) Just a thought for those who like to forget
things (like me)