[Bf-committers] Game engine audio recode

Juan Julio Peña Mena jjulio.pena at verizon.net.do
Sun Dec 26 05:47:49 CET 2004

It seems like I am one of the few ones that get all the sound (loop,
events, doppler, etc) right on Linux,  so here it wat I got installed
audio-related.

allegro
alsa
alsa player
audacity
awesfx
broadcast2000
control-center  (Gnome's Control center)
EastWest
esound
gnome-audio
gstreamer
gstreamer-plugins
kalsatools
kdeaddons3-sound
kdeartwork3-sound
kdemultimedia3-extra
kdemultimedia3-midi
kdemultimedia3-mixer
kdemultimedia3-sound
krecord
libmikmod
libsap
libsndfile
pwlib-plugins-alsa
smpeg
snack
sox
timidity
wsndpref
wsndsrv
xine-lib
xine-ui
xmms-kde
yast2-sound

I use Suse Pro 9.1   Somewhere in that list there is the component you
are missing.
About the file format.  Why don't you skip MP3 and all it's legal
problems and go straight to OGG?

Apollux