[Bf-committers] Release done :)

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Dec 23 17:06:10 CET 2004

Hi,

We had last minute delays waiting for linux builds, but its online now.
:)

Doing Linux release seems to have quite a lot of issues, not being part
of scons or makefiles. We really need to clean it here.
Also the knowledge to build linux releases isnt really spread here.
Since Yann wasn't around, four/five others tried to build, with mixed
success.

One error - in released linux binaries - reported now is a Python error
in the "walkthrough.blend" from the 2.25 demos we use for test:
http://download.blender.org/demo/test/225_game_demos.zip

"ImportError: /usr/lib/python2.3/lib-dynload/math.so: undefined symbol:
PyFPE_jbuf"

On OSX 10.3 it runs fine...

On irc we're busy debugging it, just to let you know!

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org