[Bf-committers] Re: motion capture blender

Matthias for Blender blender3d at matthiasm.com
Tue Dec 21 22:46:48 CET 2004

I have put a very rough cut out of the original code on the link below:

http://www.matthiasm.com/mocap.txt

Please note that great parts of this code were written many years ago
and by different authors. There will be bugs in the code! And many
things would be solved much more elegant today!

Thre are a lot of missing calls as well, but I believe that the
function names are self explanatory and the code is probably part of
Blender anyways (Quaterniion and 3DVector stuff).

Please let me know if you have problems digging through it and if there
are missing functions.

Again, this code was never meant to be published, or used out of
context, but I hope that it may be helpful anyways.

Lastly, this excerpt is specifically for use in Blender. Please contact
me, if you would like to use code parts in other projects, especially
in non-Open-Source software.