[Bf-committers] Joystick LogicBricks Patch

Kester Maddock Christopher.Maddock.1 at uni.massey.ac.nz
Sun Dec 19 03:00:03 CET 2004

Hi Charlie,

As far as I can see, that patch could make it into CVS, and I'll commit it
with the 'actual code' it's missing...  The only thing that could stop it is
if code that reads the joystick from the OS is not easily adaptable to all
supported platforms.

Kester

On Friday 17 December 2004 05:12, charlie carley wrote:
> hello I would like someone to have a look at this patch, to see if it can
> make it into cvs
> its missing the actual code, if needed i can post it somewhere
> thanks
> snailrose...

-- snip --

Forgetfulness, n.:
	A gift of God bestowed upon debtors in compensation for
	their destitution of conscience.