[Bf-committers] Joystick LogicBricks Patch

Jean-Luc Peuriere jlp at nerim.net
Sun Dec 19 20:04:28 CET 2004

Le 16 déc. 04, à 17:12, charlie carley a écrit :

> hello I would like someone to have a look at this patch, to see if it
> can make it into cvs
> its missing the actual code, if needed i can post it somewhere

Did not looked really at the code, but as remark, one of my goals is to
add supports for USB additional devices in GHOST. did not had time to
do actual coding yet but some prep work. When finished this will allow
to use any usb device (joysticks, tablet, spaceball ...) directly as
blender input event. That would be a more general approach. However
your contribution can fill the gap.

You use SDL joystick services no ?
you need to provide all added code too, not only modified files, so
that platform managers can check it works on all platforms.
--
Jean-Luc