[Bf-committers] 2.36 status...

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Wed Dec 15 17:25:20 CET 2004

Jacques Beaurain wrote:
> Which compilers? What I don't understand is how it works in all the
> other places for those compilers then. See:
>
> ...\extern\qhull\src\qhull_interface.cpp
> <SNIP>

Hi Jacques,

The Irix compilers seem to have some trouble with
the the new style headers. They seems to like
<iostream> (since they don't fail on the
files you have listed) but headers like <cmath>
break with the older 7.3.1.3m MipsPro compiler.
The new style headers work with the more modern 7.4.x
compilers, but the binary created is too unstable
to be usable. A bit of a catch 22... I'm glad C
doesn't cause this much trouble!

Chris