[Bf-committers] 2.36 status...

Jacques Beaurain jbeaurain at istop.com
Wed Dec 15 04:16:45 CET 2004

Jeremy Wall wrote:

>so thats why I keep getting those time clock warnings on my cvs
>builds: jacques commits
>

>On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:42:43 +0400, Juan Julio Peña Mena
><jjulio.pena at verizon.net.do> wrote:
>

>> El lun, 15-11-2004 a las 17:25, Jacques Beaurain escribió:
>>
>> Jacques, do you realise that your system time is behind almost a full
>>month?

Yes, I have been having troubles with my system clock lately due to a
rebuild and linux/windows dual boot problems. I did not realize it was
wrong again, sorry about that. I have not been doing any commits because
I do not have rights to do that Jeremy so your warnings are not because
of me;) Or was it because my patches had the wrong timestamps?

This is a little embarrassing but it is now corrected....