[Bf-committers] copyright and suzanne

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 03:50:29 CET 2004

Why limit it to Suzanne? What about the images using
simple cubes, planes, the default material, a default
texture, ... ?

Moreover, this would fall under this clause (from the
GPL FAQ)
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#GPLOutput

No part of the source code is copied to the output, so
there's really no way this would force the output to
fall under the GPL.

Martin