[Bf-committers] 2.36 release proposal

Stephane SOPPERA stephane.soppera at wanadoo.fr
Tue Dec 14 21:09:33 CET 2004

> Proposal: Release managers update to latest CVS, and move gameengine
> back to december 4. We will also make the source tarbal available on
> that level. Dunno how this works for CVS tagging... Hos, ideas?

CVS tags the revisions of the files that you have on the image where you
run the command cvs tag. So if you take the latest CVS and then update
the gameengine directories to use older revisions and then tag, the tag
will be put on latest revisions of files for usual files and on older
revisions for gameengine files.

--
Stephane SOPPERA
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/stephane.soppera