[Bf-committers] Fwd: Game Engine in Blender 2.35 Solaris

Kester Maddock Christopher.Maddock.1 at uni.massey.ac.nz
Fri Dec 10 12:31:22 CET 2004

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if the game engine builds on Solaris?

Kester

Subject: Game Engine in Blender 2.35 Solaris
Date: Friday 10 December 2004 02:43
From: Sander <sander.brugmans at philips.com>
To: Christopher.Maddock.1 at uni.massey.ac.nz

Hello Kester,

I got your name from the Elysiun forum in which i posted a question about the
 absence of the Game Engine in the Solaris version of Blender 2.35. I hope
 you can help me out with the following problem I have.

For a project I am working on I need Blender on Solaris. Unfortunatly I was
 unable to use the Game Engine in this version. When I press the 'P' button I
 got the message : "Game engine is disabled in this release". Is this correct
 behaviour?  (i.e. there is no game engine in the Solaris version). Is it
 possible to compile the Solaris version with the Game Engine enabled?

Thanks in advance,

Greetings,

Sander.