[Bf-committers] Constraint Name Patch

Jean-Luc Peuriere jlp at nerim.net
Thu Dec 9 23:28:00 CET 2004

Le 9 déc. 04, à 15:18, Juan Julio Peña Mena a écrit :

>  El vie, 10-12-2004 a las 01:16, Chris Burt escribió:
> I have included a patch
> which changes a 2 to a 0. Not a big deal, but hey.. could cause
> problems
> somewhere. Hope this helps!
>
>  "Could"?  What about "has already caused a lot of"?
>
>  That bug has been present since the constraints were first
> introduced.  I reported it back then on elysiun (I guess there wasn't
> a Bug Tracker system at that time) but the report faded into oblivion
> and I just kind of learned to live with it.

As seen with Chris on irc, there is still to check what the good value
is.

field length is 30.
should we let room for a \0, then it's 29.
Should we let room for the automatic numbering which happens almost
everywhere, then it's 25.

I don't know this part of the code enough to decide, but imo, it should
be 29 or even 25.

--
Jean-Luc