[Bf-committers] 2.36 status

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Dec 9 20:08:43 CET 2004

Hi,

> Post2 from SHABA
> http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34523

Me must wait for him to make it a bug report we can use.

> Post 3 oyster and post 5 from lusque
> http://www.blender.org/modules.php?
> op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=5190

One real bug report, fixed that.

The normal map issue... well, well... is it the purpose to steal doom3
maps or so? :)

Since it's new in Blender I don't mind joining a standard. But I've
already found three different methods...  we just support the Vulcan
method, based on simple logic!

-Ton-