[Bf-committers] Renderman Exporter

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Dec 9 20:04:45 CET 2004

Hi,

Didn't mean using the yafray language, but that other renderers can
benefit all the work done by Alfredo and Jandro to make export and
plugin work in Blender itself.

However, Yafray has polluted the code a bit too much, just hardcoded
adding values everywhere. There's nicer ways to do so, and still have
good UI (and file save/load). Would be interesting to check on.

-Ton-