[Bf-committers] Renderman Exporter

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Dec 9 16:13:07 CET 2004

Hi,

There's no official project on this topic yet. The Aqsis team however
has expressed interest to work on it, especially if we can find a good
way how to re-use current export for yafray.

But if you mean; based on using the Python API, I don't know anything
of existing work here. I wouldn't recommend that though, unless you
want it quick and simple.

-Ton-