[Bf-committers] File reading tech doc (was fix #1980)

Jacques Beaurain jbeaurain at istop.com
Thu Dec 9 01:18:26 CET 2004

Thanks for the notes. I have been threatening to start contributing to
Blender for a long time now but have only recently been able to get
serious about it. Been reading the posts on Bf-committers closely for a
couple of months and also started to climb the learning curve of the
sources.

 That being said, this type of response is really valuable to me (and
possibly to other aspiring developers watching the list) to understand
things like the goal of separation of UI and kernel better. It will
definitely be a lot of help when I attempt my next fix or change.

Cheers,
Jacques