[Bf-committers] 2.36 status

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Dec 8 23:32:44 CET 2004

Hi,

I'm still waiting for Yann, if he has time for a Linux RC2 candidate.

Testing goes fine, the stream of bugreports is drying up, although
quite some engine ones are pending still. Kester, what's your opinion?
(my suggestion, call engine still being "stabilized" and also move
reports to the todo, if it's about expectations and not about failing
code).

The only thing I try to resolve here is the two render reports pending,
with one of them concerning wrong normals to be used for glass. I'd
prefer to have 1 day more to work on it. The change in code won't be
big, just the proper pluses and minuses :)

Doing this weekend a release is for me still possible... shall we do it
sunday? Then the total 'freeze' has been 4 weeks.

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org