[Bf-committers] Screenblender (Using blenderplayer.exe as a screen saver)

Raymond Penners dotsphinx at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 07:24:41 CET 2004

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 18:12:23 +1300, Kester Maddock
<christopher.maddock.1 at uni.massey.ac.nz> wrote:
> Looks good - one suggestion is to launch a Blender scene called 'config' or
> something in a window if it exists for the screensaver configuration button.

I am not really sure what the capabilities of scenes are wrt config?
E.g., can they load/save persistent settings?

I think that some settings, like for example screen depth/bpp, are of
interest to all blender generated screen savers. Hence, I was thinking
of adding a general properties dialog where screen resolution could be
altered. Something along the lines of:
http://www.neeneenee.de/blender/features/images/ss02.gif

A button to launch the 'config' scene could be added in there?

Regards,
--
Raymond Penners -*- raymond at dotsphinx.com -*- www.dotsphinx.com