[Bf-committers] Mailing list rules

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Dec 6 22:37:54 CET 2004

Hi all,

The flood of emails here don't reflect (at all) what's being worked on,
nor what's in development nor what needs feedback. I was so happy to be
free of endless and pointless discussions on this list, and really like
to keep it that way.

So, if you didn't understand already, here's some common guidelines:

- No pointless replies, sarcastic remarks, flames, or anything that's
meant to a person only. You can reply to that person too.

- No discussions on "oh can we have this feature". There's a mailing
list for discussing functionality:

- Do NOT reply to pointless mails or when you think someone is stupid.
Learn to ignore!

- In general, if you're not asked for it, consider to share your
opinion as not interesting. Only react if you think you can help out on
issues.

Most of all;
This mailing list is for those who are developing Blender or want to be
involved with a Blender project. We try to coordinate activities, put
people to work or help them with it.

-Ton-

(And don't reply to this one either! :)

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org