[Bf-committers] Since you are already refactoring the UI: Auto-hiding the buttons window.

john tuffen john at namke.com
Mon Dec 6 22:35:34 CET 2004

I thought of more of a panel - i.e. it'd float over the current screen set, and
then disappear - the underlying screen set wouldn't resize... Now (of course)
if it were a floating 'panel', then it could actually be moved anywhere on
screen - so the popup panel wouldn't necessarily be at the bottom of the
screen, it'd be wherever you last put it.

Agreed about the Caps lock button btw - just a fanciful idea :)

Actually, what I'd *like* to see is undockable windows etc., since I would be
able to drag the buttons etc. out onto my other monitor (I run dual headed). I
have never managed to satisfactorily get Blender working across both monitors
unfortunately (even the render preview insists on displaying over the main
window).

Of course, I'm probably not using a particular hot-key :)

john..

--
http://www.iwari.com/
http://www.minimism.com/