[Bf-committers] 2.36 status

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Dec 6 21:57:07 CET 2004

Hi,

Last sunday we went over the pending issues with Blender. We can only
see loadsa fixes coming in, and a tracker getting nice emptier... and
being filled again with especially game engine reports. Poor Kester now
suffers actual users too! :)

The amount of new fixes again demands a Release Candidate, which is
being made already for Windows and OSX. Linux, Irix, Sun & FreeBSD
pending.

-> Schedule

It seems like we can use another week for testing... but if
wednesday/thursday nobody of the team vetos on it, we can move to real
freeze and make the release fri/sat.

We'll closely monitor it, and everyone is - as always - invited to help
out testing!

I will post links to release candidates on the website; you can also
find them here:

hhtp://download.blender.org/demo/test/  (check for files with RC2 in it)

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org