[Bf-committers] I've made a custom hotkey system for Blender!

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Mon Dec 6 08:10:07 CET 2004

On Sun, 5 Dec 2004, joeedh wrote:

> Alexander Ewering wrote:
>

>> On Sun, 5 Dec 2004, joeedh wrote:
>>
>>> And more stupid stuff. . . :(
>>>
>>> Right now each modifyer is stored as 2 bits, except for the Apple command
>>> key.  I personally think it should be 1 bit per modifyer, see my previous
>>> email about that.
>>

>> You don't understand the most basic things about bit manipulation and are
>> suggesting that Blender does things stupid.
>
> You know you sound totally stupid, right?

I am not going into further detail with this :-)

The fact is that your questions have shown that you lack basic knowledge
of C programming. That's not a big deal, but it is a big deal when you start
to question the way things are implemented in Blender (like bitfields for
modifiers) if you don't understand bitfields. sorry :)